13th International Symposium of Flexible Organic Electronics
ISFOE is the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Research, Technology, and Innovation in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications and Solutions.
ISFO20 is a dedicated Symposium of NANOTEXNOLOGY the International Conference & Exhibition on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Medicine conference will be held in Thessaloniki 4-11 July 2020.
ISFOE20 provides an interdisciplinary forum for front-line scientists, engineers, people from industry and policy makers to discuss and exchange ideas on the hottest topics and progress in the field of OEs.
The ISFOE Program consists of Workshops and Sessions focused on:
- Organic and Large Area Electronics (OLAE) materials (polymer and small molecule organic semiconductors, transparent electrodes, barriers for encapsulation)
- Organic Photovoltaics & Perovskite PVs
- Graphene and related materials
- Biosensors & Bioelectronics
- OLEDs for Displays and Lighting
- OTFTs and Circuits
- Laser Technologies & Patterning
- Printing, Vacuum and OVPD Equipment and Technologies
- Smart Textiles & Wearable Technologies
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Integrated Systems and Sensors
Advance your knowledge to:
- solve problems related to nanomaterials (e.g. morphology, phase separation, interfaces, charge generation & transport, up-scalability to large area processes) and to devices,
- progress on the theoretical modeling & computational methods,
- advance the understanding of the basic mechanisms & phenomena and establish the structure-property relationships that will allow the market implementation of OE devices.
Discuss the latest advances in:
Device Architectures, Large Scale Processes, in-line Metrology and Quality Control Tools, and Manufacturing Processes for numerous OE devices such as OPVs, Perovskite PVs, OLEDs, OTFTs, Sensors and Biosensors for applications in Energy, Lighting, Displays, Electronics, Automotive, Nanobiomedicine, Smart Textiles, Wearables, Food Packaging, Greenhouses and many more!