ELECTRIMACS 2019 - The 13th international conference of the IMACS TC1 COMMITTEE
ELECTRIMACS2019 the 13th Edition of the international conference of the IMACS TC1 Committee, will be held in Salerno, Italy, on 21st-23rd May 2019. This conference focuses on theory and application of modeling and simulation in electrical power engineering.
The objective of the conference is to provide scientific and professional interactions for the advancement of the modeling, simulation, analysis, design optimization, identification and diagnostics domains. Applications of interest include but are not limited to:
- electric machines and electromagnetic devices,
- power electronics,
- transportation systems,
- smart grids,
- electric and hybrid vehicles,
- renewable energy systems,
- energy storage, batteries,
- supercapacitors and fuel cells,
- wireless power transfer.
Conference Technical tracks (TT) are listed below:
- TT1 - Modelling and simulation
- TT2 - Control and power management
- TT3 - Design and optimisation
- TT4 - Identification and diagnosis
Also, ten Special Sessions (SS) are organized, of which two are specifically dedicated to Photovoltaic Applications:
- SS2 - Innovative Modelling and Simulation Approaches for new technologies in Photovoltaic Systems (more info)
- SS3 - Emerging Challenges in Fault Detection, Diagnosis and Prognosis in Photovoltaic Applications (more info)
New deadline for paper submission:
23th December 2018
Please take note that the new deadline will not be extended any further.
All the papers presented at the conference will be published either on the traditional MATCOM special issue (appearing as journal papers) or in a Springer book (appearing as book chapters). More information on the Publication information web page.
Prospective authors are encouraged to electronically prepare their manuscript according to the Instruction for authors.
Call for special sessions
Proposals for special sessions are welcome. A special session will be focussed on a specific topic and reporting on technical trends and breakthroughs within the conference scope. To propose a special session, please download the Special session proposal form (link).
More info: event web site