ETIP-PV Quality and Sustainability of PV Systems Conference
3 May 2018, Brussels
The BIP 2-4 Rue Royale 1000 Bruxelles Belgium
The photovoltaic (PV) sector has overall experienced a significant growth globally in the last decade, reflecting the recognition of PV as a clean and sustainable source of energy. Quality of PV projects, systems and components are primary factors in enabling sustainable growth in PV installations. When assessing the investment-worthiness of a PV project, different financial stakeholders such as investors, lenders and insurers will evaluate the impact and probability of investment risks differently depending on their investment goals. The ETIP PV conference “Quality and sustainability of PV systems” will give the opportunity to various stakeholders covering the whole value chain to present their view on the topic with the final aim to gain an insight on how quality can be an asset for the European Industry.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The one-day conference will start at 9:00 and will finish at 17:15.
- SESSION 1: Quality in solar PV: what can we learn from other EU and Global Initiatives?
- SESSION 2: Does quality have an impact on bankability?
- SESSION 3: Ecodesign, Ecolabeling and Green Procurement Policies – enabling more Sustainable Photovoltaics?
- SESSION 4: Quality and reliability: experience from the field
- SESSION 5: R&D Panel discussion – How to address quality in practice?
Download the full CONFERENCE PROGRAMME here.