webinar > How does CHEETAH webinar work?
CHEETAH webinar is based on Adobe Connect ® a widely diffused e-conferencing platform utilized for on line seminars, conferences and lectures. NO special Hardware or Software is needed by either the presenters or the audience.
Lectures are presented via microphone/web cam and slides are directly showed in high resolution on participants laptop/desktop screen or via beamer in a conference room.
Access of participants to microphone can be allowed on their request by usually participants interact with speaker(s) and other participants by "live chat"
FIRST STEP --- > select your CHEETAH WEbinar
- Information on upcoming events usually come at you fingertips by way of circular emails or
- it can be obtained by yourselves through CHEETAH Knowledge Exchange Area Portal (KEAP) Webinar page
SECOND STEP --- > register
In order to participate in CHEETAH WEbinar events:
- you must first register to upcoming event event registration page
- Registration is free and can be done on line by CHEETAH KEAP Web Portal
- Each Event has a registration link
THIRD STEP --- > check your connection and you computer
- Event takes place in specific webinar virtual room.
- The URL and a room pass code are sent by email to all early registered participants
The reliability of e-learning platform is very high but organizers always warmly invite participants and presenters to install all their hardware (microphone, headset, loudspeaker, beamer, webcam, etc) and check their connection to avoid any problems during the speech/presentation. See specific technical section
PAST EVENTS: ---> give a look to our data base
- Access to the past events is assured by CHEETAH Webinar -- > > past event menu.
- The well structured web portal offers information on speakers profile, technical/scientific content of each presentation
- When speaker agrees, the recorded presentations becomes available for treaming by CHEETAH KEAP portal.
This audio/video archive represents a relevant opportunity for any interested internal/external viewer who missed the on-line event or partecipated to it but he/she would deepen better some specific parts of webinar.