Virtual International Partnering - Innovation in Environment & Energy & Circular Economy
Virtual International Partnering –
Innovation in Environment & Energy & Circular Economy
Inspiring and targeted 1:1 virtual meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts
As everyone knows the current situation confronts us with challenges and at the same time opens up opportunities to take new ways.
The Partnering Event was originally planned to take place at the IFAT, World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management, in Munich. Since the fair has been postponed, Organizers have decided to make this event a virtual one and to hold the meetings online via B2Match on 4. and 5. May 2020.
- Waste and Recycling
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Circular Economy
- Water and Water treatments
Participation – Why?
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology / innovative solutions
- As research organisation - find partners for European R&D projects
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled virtual meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in the thematic focus