The main goal of dissemination of the information on existing infrastructures of CHEETAH and EERA-PV partners is
- to make available some of the existing top-class PV Research Infrastructures for the benefit of the whole European photovoltaic community.
This is proposed
- on the base of the establishment of reciprocal collaboration framework within funded projects or in perspective of them based on agreements beetween parties
The extended database with the description of the research facilities classified according to several criteria (research organisation, technical topic, category of infrastructure), is periodically update and it serves to prevent duplication by stimulating access ( CHEETAH task 2.2), and to promote future developments (CHEETAH task 2.3) in the circumstance of necessity of demand and lack of availability on the other site
Infrastructure utilized for:
- I-V curves measurement
- Precise power determination at STC.
- Improvements in performance, power and aging behavior by multiple R&D-methods.
- CEA-INES Silicon Cell Platform
- Heterojunction Pilot Line
- Crystallisation and wafering processes
- Silicon ingot and wafer characterisation
- Platform for development of efficient and reliable organic & perovskite modules for specific applications
- Ageing behaviour of organic PV cells in accelerated conditions
- Barrier and ultra-barriers measurements with high sensitivity
- joint platform for testing the durability of solar materials and systems https://www.durasol.fr/
- It aim is to increase the durability of any type of solar energy systems.
- Characterization of photovoltaic cells and materials
- Analysis and optimization of production technologies for solar cells
- Development of photovoltaic cell technologies
- Consulting in production environments of cells and photovoltaic components
- Preparation and characterization of thin-film TCOs (ITO, ZnO:Al, SnO2:Sb) and chalcogenides (CIGS, ZnS, SnSx).
- Preparation and characterization of thin-film Si (a-Si, µ-Si) , TCOs, metallizations and interconnections
- Calibration and characterization of PV Cells and Modules.
- Reliability of PV modules. Damp-heat degradation studies of several PV devices.
- PV component
- PV systems and distributed generation