3nd International Summer School on Organic Photovoltaic Systems ISSOPVS 2018
Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (Greece) organizes, in cooperation with the Research Centre of INES (France) and the Group HEI-ISA-ISEN of Lille (France), an innovative
3nd International Summer School on Organic Photovoltaic Systems
- Energy and Resources (ER)
- Photovoltaic Technologies (PVT)
- Organic & Perovksite Photovoltaics (OPV & PPV)
- Photovoltaic System Applications (PVS)
- Modeling and Simulation in Energy Engineering (MSEE)
- Business Plan and Techno-Economic Analysis on real case studies (CSTE)
The ISSOPVS summer school has been developed for those with interest in Solar Energy and its applications. Furthermore, the program is designed for those who intend to pursue an academic or a professional career related to photovoltaic technology. This course intends to equip students or graduates, technicians as well as investors who wish to get a comprehensive introduction to Organic PV technologies. Apart from the theoretical part the workshop is ideal for everyone who is already working in this field and needs to deepen their knowledge about Organic & Perovksite Photovoltaics. The summer school therefore unites participants from a wide range of professional and academic backgrounds.
All courses aim to give student awareness of the latest trends in energy, as well as solar and photovoltaic technology, and the ability to model and implement theoretical knowledge into real system applications, by means of techno-economic analysis .Courses aim to provide students with the knowledge of:
- How to reduce air pollution, how to decrease the dependence on coal, fossil fuels and nuclear, how to start, design and build a renewable energy system.
- Basic principles and various types of PV panels.
- An insight into the theory behind organic solar cells and the three main research areas within the field i.e. materials, stability and processing. Design process for several complete self-contained PV systems.
- Modeling and Simulation theory and also an overview of professional and free software dedicated to solar energy.
- Design, model, simulate and present a PVS via a Business Plan and scientific techno-economic analysis.
|Where:|| Easten Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology
Agios Loukas, 65404, Kavala, Greece
|When:||2 July - 11 July 2018|